Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cups Runneth Over at Retro Radar

Big-T

Familiar Face
I smell a good ol' country butt whuppin' coming MK's way from one of classiest Dames I have ever met by the name of DIXIE Feldman. Most definately a girl.

MK, you are going to LOVE her.

Dix, is one of the most talented writers I have ever seen and truly a freakin' sweetheart.

PS. MK go to www.atomicmag.com and click on the link for forums.

Big-T

The Bingstress

Familiar Face
Hey fellas, I need to make an important correction here: Dixie is all dame! She is a dear friend of mine, and one of the wittiest and most erudite gals you'll ever meet. She's got a great sense of style, too--equal parts quirky, sexy, and retro fabulous. Imagine Lucille Ball meets Betsy Johnson. I'll try and get her on the boards in the near future, so she can introduce herself properly. In the meantime, I just wanted to clear up the erroneous gender classification. ;)

Hugs & blessings,
The Bingstress

P.S. As I'm writing this, I see that my husband has beat me to the punch!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
OK. This is nutty. I read the name Dixie and assumed it was a woman. The article read to me like a woman's perspective.....especially one that wasn't exactly a d cup taking issue with our media and our culture.......then I read this:

Now, don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t get me wrong, I like bosoms as much as the next guy.

That was a jolt when I hit that sentence. That implied to me that the writer was a man. I looked at the name again. Never heard of a guy named Dixie, but hey! Who knows?

Anyway.....sorry for the confusion.

Big-T

Familiar Face
MK, the funny think though is that yesterday I told Lil-T, that I had a dream that Dixie got married to a gent from the Fedora Lounge.

She would be one heck of a catch.

Big-T

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
It is important to note that not all the well endowed models you see at the check out news stand are surgically enhanced. Being an artist for a living I work with Photoshop on a daily basis so I study up on techniques and such. Most lay-persons are unaware (and would be shocked to learn) of the amazing digital enhancements that can be done to a photograph these days. Photographic evidence can no longer be trusted.

A ladie's attributes can be altered in any way shape or form with a few slices of the digital pen and some applied filters. Pores and pimples can be smoothed and removed. Hair color can be altered or punched up. Skin tones can be made darker. Stretch marks can disappear. Eye color can change. Even the shape of your smile can be altered and "improved." The list goes on and the possibilities are endless.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Originally posted by The_Edge
I...... attributes can be altered in any way shape or form with a few slices of the digital pen and some applied filters. Pores and pimples can be smoothed and removed. Hair color can be altered or punched up. Skin tones can be made darker. Stretch marks can disappear. Eye color can change. Even the shape of your smile can be altered and "improved." The list goes on and the possibilities are endless.

OK Edge. Snap my photo, then make me thinner, and taller.;)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My Prayer

Who cares. I see very little distortion. You just made me about 6 feet tall...and 170.

Lord, thank you for those in this world who can see me for who I really am:p

Big-T

Familiar Face
I am not sure I will go as far as repulsed, but bored is a better term for how I feel about the falsies.

I think I just have a natural dislike for almost anything fake.

By the way fellas, have I told you latey, That I married the most incredible woman on the freakin planet? Take a look at just what a gorgeous bride she was. www.craigandleslie.com/gallery/

Big-T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe