Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crofut & Knapp Straw 7 5/8

MattJH

One Too Many
Crown: 5"
Brim: 2"
Ribbon: 2"
Color: Copper or Bronze

The original thread is here. This is a nice one! I just can't justify the amount of hats I have right now and I need to unload some. Otherwise, honestly, I'd be keeping this.

Make a monetary offer or a trade offer. Yes, I'm unloading, but yes, I like to see other hats, too!

No flaws except for the fact that the sweatband is as stiff as a board. Doesn't make it uncomfortable to wear whatsoever, however.

This will be listed on eBay if there's no interest.

Thanks!

crofut-front.jpg

crofut-side.jpg

crofut-back.jpg

crofut-top.jpg

crofut-logo.jpg

crofut-bow.jpg

crofut-sweat1.jpg

crofut-sweat2.jpg

crofut-sweat3.jpg

crofut-sweat4.jpg

MattJH

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Trade for the cranberry Dobbs stingy?

Tempting! I'm going to pass. That Dobbs is a curiosity item for me, but I don't think I could pull off that color. :)

MattJH

One Too Many
I've received several PMs about this one, and I think I've learned my lesson -- if I'm going to offer a hat in the Classifieds, come up with a price! I'm letting the eBay market decide. That way, I have no accountability. I don't like coming up with numbers. I don't like turning down numbers. I don't like asking for higher numbers. It all makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward and smarmy.

I apologize -- I shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Your Hats

Fair enough but don't be so hard on yourself. That's what we do round here... give our mates a "heads up". Next time just do a price and first dibs to the first PM that puts his hand on the meathook! Alternative is go the evilBay route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton