Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cats & Hats

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Last evening one of our cats, named Pisser (thankfully he's reformed) wanted to spend a little quality time with daddy in the study (technically a No Cat Zone, but I caved). Seems he's got good taste in the hats he chooses to sit on since this is what I found him doing to a Borsalino roll-up:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Then, when I came home today, I had a package (this time a Parabuntal roll-up in from Australia) waiting for me on the porch and good ol' Pisser had the situation covered:

DSC_0034.jpg

Any similar scenes or stories with any other Loungers out there?...
:)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Where's Dr. Seuss when you need him?

The Cat in the Hat:

DSC_0001.jpg

The Cat in the Hat Strikes Back

DSC_0034.jpg

:D :D :D

Cheers,
JtL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Dogs are easy, cats are tough. This is about all I've got.
On the plus side, I'm also ready for the Hats & Unicorns thread. :p
nokehatter.jpg

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene, YOU are the Cat in a Hat with a Strat. With all the nice hats, the art work, guitars and the tin sandwich (Mississippi saxaphone), you seem like a real Renaissance man. I always love to see your photos. :eusa_clap :)

JennyLou

Practically Family
My cat likes to ruin my clothing. She especially loves playing with my stockings and ruining them. I had to start keeping them in a room that my cats are not allowed in.

Edward

Bartender
Greta-cat fortunately has yet to discover my hats. I fear for what she might do to them. This is a cat who once decided I had gone on altogether too many work trips, leaving her behind, for a semester.... and so sought out one of my coats, and peed on it. Very deliberately. Hats are harder to dry-clean....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cossack