Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown Model 1945 Progress !

JerseyJones

Vendor
Hello all,

I am getting my color swatches in next week to see what will make the best Gray Fed. I may even post them and take a poll !

Stay Tuned
Ken

P.S. To ALL with outstanding orders, I am assured that they are in process for build up at the shop. I will keep you all apprised and I thank you for your patience. I will NOT let any of you down !

Thank you

Ken

JerseyJones

Vendor
DanielJones said:
Leopard print! Now that's pimp!;)
On a serious note, can't wait to see your samples. What color is the ribbon going to be?

Cheers!

Dan

Well let's see. I was going to go with a nice black grosgrain, but I suppose I could do a contrast ribbon instead. I am inclined to the classic black look though.

Thanks
Ken

gdkenoyer

Familiar Face
hmm..."pimp" is what came to my mind when I saw orange and leopard print, too. But it was as a noun and not a adjective....

Dan, you put any more odd ideas in Ken's head, and I'm gonna have to hunt you down! ;)

WEEGEE

Practically Family
JUST PART OF THE DREAM

gdkenoyer..... hmm..."pimp" is what came to my mind when I saw orange and leopard print, too. But it was as a noun and not a adjective....

Dan, you put any more odd ideas in Ken's head, and I'm gonna have to hunt you down!

I second the gdkenoyer motion...make that hat ken...the dream you had and

the one we are apart of...i can be very demanding in life pursuits but in

this case as well with Art's Eddie G i say let it ride with the utmost trust.:cheers1:

gdkenoyer

Familiar Face
where be them samples...? 8)

looking back on this thread (and being prone to random association) it occurred to me that red hats (vs. the orange above) might find a handy market with the Linux folks....:cool2:

JerseyJones

Vendor
gdkenoyer said:
where be them samples...? 8)

looking back on this thread (and being prone to random association) it occurred to me that red hats (vs. the orange above) might find a handy market with the Linux folks....:cool2:

First of all, touche on the Linux pun.

Second, the sample will be in, so I am told early next week. Stay tuned folks. This is the one, I think !

Thanks
Ken

Michaelson

One Too Many
JerseyJones said:
Well let's see. I was going to go with a nice black grosgrain, but I suppose I could do a contrast ribbon instead. I am inclined to the classic black look though.

Thanks
Ken

If there's a choice, make mine gray. I'm not a fan of huge contrasts, as they make the hat look like a gangsters hat. If it's a black against a light gray, I'll have to have the ribbon changed out. I'd rather start out with the right configuration than have to have extra work done. Just my opinion, though...

Regards! Michaelson

JerseyJones

Vendor
Brown Hats Owed to be done shortly ! W/Apologies !

Biltmore Bob said:
...still awaiting my brown hat.

I will not let you down Bob and Hank ! I am held up on the fact that my maker is at the Rodeo/Western wear convention this past week. I am assured that Mr. Alboum will be doign my batch shortly. This is very uncharacteristic of the way I do things and I cannot apologize enough.

Have confidence my friends, I will always get you your hats.

Thank you,

Ken

gdkenoyer

Familiar Face
For those you have not followed this over in the COW forums, Ken has requested a PM (over in COW) or email (KenKenobi@yahoo.com) in this camptown string (which you will only be able to view if you are registered in COW!). Size and Style, and a confirmation of your interest.

remember: PM or email Ken and not me, please!

Michaelson

One Too Many
Unless you're a registered member of COW, you won't be able to see the string in the link provided, so the best thing to do is to contact Ken directly at the provided email address.

Regards! Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust