Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maybe this is better. Please let me know.
DSCN2985.jpg

DSCN2986.jpg

2197851c.jpg

DSCN2995.jpg

DSCN3003.jpg

DOUGLAS

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures but I am trying not to use the flash so the true color does'nt get washed out.

ideaguy

One Too Many
Douglas scores again! another great hat-and an opportunity for a question;
I've got a very nice Royal Stetson Whippet, Grey with Black ribbon-1 1/2", and finished brim, approx.3/8 wide; very clean, has $10- price tag, and nothing other than John B. Stetson imprint & Whippet on sweatband. (sorry no photos, ongoing struggle with camera/computer). After all that, with a substantial felt that the Whippet has, what bash do you recommend? I've seen you with a center crease, looks great, would appreciate any feedback on other styles-
thanks!

DOUGLAS

I personally prefer a center crease with no pinch. With that said, styling your hat is something each person needs to discover. What looks good on me or what I believe looks good may not look great on someone else and vice versa. many times I have seen a hat with a great bash and when I try it it looses something. I tend not to put sharp creases in to my hats for a while so I can play around with different bashes and pinches. As a rule for me taller crowns look better with a center crease and lower crowns with a diamond or C with a sharper pinch. This of course is my rule for myself.
I apologize for being vague.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally