Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Jack Alligator Boots 10d

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have 2 pairs of these that I bought from a fellow lounger a couple years ago. They both fit slightly tight and I don't really wear them so I'm passing them on.

SOLD - Black Jack Cream Alligator Boots - 10d - $450
WvKTsqP.jpg
INnk2de.jpg
dfkbzDp.jpg

These are an amazing pair of boots. They retail for $2700 if you buy them direct from Black Jack and even then they aren't always available (the currently aren't available).

These have been worn less than a half dozen times by me and I would guess that the guy who had them before me wore them even less. There is practically no wear on the soles/heels and they aren't broken in at all. They don't even have any defined creases where your foot bends yet.

These are a 10d fit like a TTS to slightly trim 10d. I wear a 10 in most boots and 10 to 10.5 in dress shoes and these fit slightly too tight for my feet.

Prices include shipping to the USA. If you're outside the USA contact me and I'll let you know the shipping cost.

SOLD - Black Jack Black Cherry Alligator Boots - 10D - $450

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Those are sweet! If anyone has any packers in 12-D let me know. Man, I would love to own one of these, but much too small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth