Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bilt Buck Horsebutt Engineer boots - 11D Brown

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Here is a nice pair of Bilt Buck Horsebutt Engineer boots in popular size 11D. Also known as Attractions Lot 444. These are just ever so slightly too short for my left toe area, I have worn them some and still may decide I can live with it, do not know how I would ever acquire another pair of these. Ideally I would need an 11.5D. They have just the right width for my feet too. Clean, no odors.

This pair of boots is surprisingly stiff and rigid. The horsehide leather is thick and will last a very long time. Craftsmanship in these boots is top notch. They are comfortable to wear, but not super-flexible. I think they would work great for actually riding a horse. Moderate arch support, I added new heel pads to these, the first owner had the Left boot lower strap replaced, retaining the original hardware. These boots show some scuffs and scrapes [read-character] from moderate usage, but they clean up nice with some Whites boot preservative, as I just applied prior to taking the photos of these.

Asking $450 shipped CONUS, or if in another country, DM me and we can sort out shipping rates. I will ship to your country at actual cost.
These Japanese made boots will come with their original box as well.

Bilt Buck_04.JPG Bilt Buck_05.JPG Bilt Buck_06.JPG Bilt_Buck_01.JPG Bilt Buck_09.JPG Bilt Buck_08.JPG Bilt Buck_07.JPG Bilt Buck_03.JPG Bilt Buck_02.JPG

Last edited:

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
Here is a nice pair of Bilt Buck Horsebutt Engineer boots in popular size 11D. Also known as Attractions Lot 444. These are just ever so slightly too short for my left toe area, I have worn them some and still may decide I can live with it, do not know how I would ever acquire another pair of these. Ideally I would need an 11.5D. They have just the right width for my feet too. Clean, no odors.

This pair of boots is surprisingly stiff and rigid. The horsehide leather is thick and will last a very long time. Craftsmanship in these boots is top notch. They are comfortable to wear, but not super-flexible. I think they would work great for actually riding a horse. Moderate arch support, I added new heel pads to these, the first owner had the Left boot lower strap replaced, retaining the original hardware. These boots show some scuffs and scrapes [read-character] from moderate usage, but they clean up nice with some Whites boot preservative, as I just applied prior to taking the photos of these.

Asking $450 shipped CONUS, or if in another country, DM me and we can sort out shipping rates. I will ship to your country at actual cost.
These Japanese made boots will come with their original box as well.

View attachment 630046 View attachment 630047 View attachment 630048 View attachment 630052 View attachment 630051 View attachment 630050 View attachment 630049 View attachment 630045 View attachment 630044
What is your brannock measurement? Ty

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Bumping back up - try as I might, these are just a little bit too small for me.
Giving them one more good chance here before they go to ebay. Yes, they are amazing and the color depth of the HH is amazing on these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1