Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bill kelso a2 jacket

kojax

Practically Family
this is my bill kelso a2 jacket . i think the fit is all right

Attachments

• Photo on 2015-01-07 at 13.02.jpg
    Photo on 2015-01-07 at 13.02.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,536

Mark

Practically Family
Yes agree fit looks good. Shoulders look nice and trim, not droopy. Bit of self interest here, where were you on the list of jackets to be made as posted by BK on face book?

Brettafett

One Too Many
Looks like a nice jacket. Although I wonder about the sleeve length...
Which contract is that?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yeeeess. Cuffs look fine, but there's a bit of bunching further up. But if you're happy, don't worry about it. Length is fine.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Is that the one "we" tried selling? If so, it looks great and thanks for the pics. It will probably look excellent down the road.

devilish

A-List Customer
I think the overall fit is fine, especially once the sleeves soften and break. However, I'm sorry to say that I think the pockets have been placed too far apart and are too big. But maybe that's just me?

zhz

Practically Family
I think the overall fit is fine, especially once the sleeves soften and break. However, I'm sorry to say that I think the pockets have been placed too far apart and are too big. But maybe that's just me?

I have the same thought as well. But when I looked at the other BK 1755 jackets, they dont look like this one. So I think the best way is to have a photo with jacket lay flat.

kojax

Practically Family
a2 jacket

this picture was taken at bill kekso company here are the front pockets

Attachments

• IMG_2737-7.JPG
    IMG_2737-7.JPG
    399.5 KB · Views: 609

Justhandguns

Practically Family
For everybody's reference, this is my early BK 1755, made before any of the Victory HH era. It does look significantly different though.

IMG_6417.jpg
[/URL]

nick123

I'll Lock Up
For everybody's reference, this is my early BK 1755, made before any of the Victory HH era. It does look significantly different though.

IMG_6417.jpg
[/URL]

One of my favorite jackets posted here!
I was a fan of the old hides they had. In retrospect, I can understand them wanting to source different leather, but those original jackets were great, and at a good price.

kojax

Practically Family
my bill kelso a2 dubow jacket was one of bills early jackets i know the leather is horsehide it is not victory hide

Attachments

• IMG_2743-3.JPG
    IMG_2743-3.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_2739-1.JPG
    IMG_2739-1.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_2738-1.JPG
    IMG_2738-1.JPG
    675.7 KB · Views: 399

Forum statistics

Threads