Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Be A Vintage Geek!

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
It might not go with your fedora, but why not look like a "vintage geek" ... or is there such a thing? :D

What I have here is a unique timepiece without hands, without digits ... huh :eek:

What a novelty of a retro yet futuristic geek gadget this is. This is not your typical watch that you're used to reading with hands. You really have to get an "orientation" to this watch so you can get used to reading it, even in complete darkness!

Yes, tell time by lights! It's a unique LED watch developed from the UK by Zeon/ Solsuno. This is the exact model I have and is now discontinued. It is in Like New Condition - only a week old!

$200 by Paypal takes it. Shipping from Tulsa, OK to the CONUS only. I got the accessories with it (leather box, instruction manual, warranty, extra links, and even a tape measure!).

Very nice watch, but you just have to get used to it before you can master to read the time at a glance.

Demo:
http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/6/Zeons-Solsuno-Wristwatch/1352

solsunoia5.jpg

solsuno2db9.jpg

solsuno3gq5.jpg

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
Yes, it's weird but COOL. There's nothing like it and you know you'll be the center of attention. I have gotten a lot of comments about this watch already. People want to know where I got it but I tell them it's not available in the U.S. Anyway, this watch is made for unisex too (so I think you'd look good with it, Zaika :) . The asking price is very reasonable for a discontinued model. The new models now are $300 plus and they're not as good looking as this one.

Battery Life is 18 months if you check the time 25 times a day, but if you press pusher #2 before the 15 seconds is up, the display will turn off which will even prolong battery life further. (15 secs is the time wherein the time is displayed continually then shuts off automatically to conserve power.) On Flickering Mode @ 24 hrs. a day = 6 Months, @ 12 hrs/ day= 12 Months ... and so on.

The watch is heavy and very classy. It doesn't look or feel like a cheap generic watch at all. I think you'll be happy with it. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007