Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

B!Wear caps

Feraud

Bartender
I looked for a cap thread but could not find it. Bartenders, feel free to move this thread if necessary.
Here is my B!Wear cap in brown wool herringbone pattern. The cap has a good amount of material on top to give a vintage looking "flop" to the hat.
Brett is a great guy to deal with. I think a linen cap might be in order soon.

Post yer caps pictures!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
The herringbone looks fine. Brett makes a nice cap. I have one in grey wool and another in an linen. The wool I had made without the wire in the brim and I kind of wish I'd had the linen made that way too. I like to be able to fold my caps up and stick them in a pocket. I'll have to try sending my own material for a real custom job someday. By the way, the cap goes well with the (1960's?) sport coat.:eusa_clap

Feraud

Bartender
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Sefton said:
By the way, the cap goes well with the (1960's?) sport coat.:eusa_clap
Not 60s but much later! The jacket is about 10 years old and purchased new at a shop. Who knew those 90s fashions could work. :)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gatsby cap (photos)

The cap was my father's. No idea of the make, but is in Donegal Tweed.

GatsbyCap004.jpg

RalphLaurenPants001.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
My favorite B!Wear

I dig on my brown herringbone.
PICT1717.jpg

The plan is to get a couple more in the near future. I'm thinking a cream linen & either a black or midnight blue wool. I also have some leftover grey wool herringbone that is from a vest that my girlfriend had made for me. That would coordinate nicely.

Cheers!

Dan

Razzman

One Too Many
a>

I have this cap from B!Ware. It's solid grey, I also have a brown tweed.
They are great caps. Fully lined. I plan on purchasing a couple more. You can't go wrong. Brett is easy to work with, and provides immediate service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally