Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett Hat Bands for sale on Ebay

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hello Fedora Fans,

I found something interesting for sale on Ebay, you can purchase ready mane hat bands, made of Grosgrain ribbon in the Art Fawcett styel or should I call it his signature series of hat bands because the bows have Art Fawcetts bow knots and style. Art made the hat bands and put them on Ebay for sale. If you are interested you can check them out by following this web link:
https://www.ebay.com/str/especially4ubymarsha

I have been looking at the Art Fawcett collection that is posted already and I am waiting to see what else is posted for sale, the ribbon is cut to length to fit any hat, all you have to do is swirl the ribbon and cut to the proper length and sew into place, the hat bands are a great addition to any fedora, my wife loves the hat bands, she told me that the hat bands are gorgeous and have a beautiful style to them.

Take a little time and check them out will there available for purchase.

I hope everyone finds a hat band that they would love to put on a hat, don't wait, get your Art Fawcett special today.
Here are a few images for you to look at, follow the Ebay link to see all of the hat band and bow combinations.

Thank you for your time and help,

Darrell

s-l300 (3).jpg
Steel with Burgundy.jpg
s-l300 (2).jpg
13000.jpeg

Martvjp

New in Town
Hello Fedora Fans,

I found something interesting for sale on Ebay, you can purchase ready mane hat bands, made of Grosgrain ribbon in the Art Fawcett styel or should I call it his signature series of hat bands because the bows have Art Fawcetts bow knots and style. Art made the hat bands and put them on Ebay for sale. If you are interested you can check them out by following this web link:
https://www.ebay.com/str/especially4ubymarsha

I have been looking at the Art Fawcett collection that is posted already and I am waiting to see what else is posted for sale, the ribbon is cut to length to fit any hat, all you have to do is swirl the ribbon and cut to the proper length and sew into place, the hat bands are a great addition to any fedora, my wife loves the hat bands, she told me that the hat bands are gorgeous and have a beautiful style to them.

Take a little time and check them out will there available for purchase.

I hope everyone finds a hat band that they would love to put on a hat, don't wait, get your Art Fawcett special today.
Here are a few images for you to look at, follow the Ebay link to see all of the hat band and bow combinations.

Thank you for your time and help,

Darrell

View attachment 626769 View attachment 626770 View attachment 626771 View attachment 626772
Thank you very much, it’s indeed very nice. I will check it out. For the bow tie I would love to be able to do it myself… need to work on it !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads