Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allow me to introduce myself...

T Smith

Familiar Face
Greetings to all!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Thomas and I live in the deep south Vicksburg, Mississippi. I've never been much of a hat wearer, always hated the "hat hair" when I removed them though I suffer from much the same thing with "helmet hair" when I remove my motorcycle helmet and I keep a ball cap in my saddlebag just for that. My wife and I were out shopping a few days after Christmas and I slipped on a crushable wool Stetson Explorer at a department store and my wife loved the look so I grabbed it for half price. After surfing the net looking at and researching hats I found this site and have been soaking up the info and am looking forward to purchasing my first "real" hat! I'm a 53 year old active guy, my wife Pam and I are newlyweds having been married just over 2 years and we love the outdoors motorcycling, boating, camping, etc. Really looking forward to hanging out, soaking up the culture, and getting to know you guys!

Fedora008.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the Lounge. And thanks for the introduction. You will find a great many friendly people here with whom to share interests. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally