Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Vicenza Russet Board Racer du 42/44

xmr

One of the Regulars
I decided to let my Board Racer go…

I gained some weight and it does not look as if I‘d lose it anytime soon again - plus I sold my bike.

It wasn’t worn a lot, the elbows are just beginning to crease. It’s made of Aero‘s russet Vicenza horsehide with cream/mustard cotton lining. I asked them to do the back of one single leather piece - it looks stunning!

P2P is about 56cm, back length 67cm, width bottom 56cm, arms about 70 - because of the curved arms these are hard to measure, about 70cm. I have slightly longer arms.

I bought this jacket when I was about 184cm/80kg. Aero made it a mix of 42 (chest/shoulder) and 44 (bottom). it’s tagged as a 42 though.

I‘m asking 700 EUR PP F&F plus insured trackable shipping. They sell for 1080 pounds I think nowadays.

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1160.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1162.jpeg
IMG_1166.jpeg
IMG_1163.jpeg

xmr

One of the Regulars
IMG_7983.jpeg

These were slimmer times This picture was used by Thurston Bros to promote the Board Racer.

Bennarion

One Too Many
The jacket fits perfectly in this photo. It's worth thinking about and getting back a slim body

Bennarion

One Too Many
To be honest, you will not find a better jacket for this price with your non-standard parameters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton