Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero rollover stitching, roll-over stitching vs. normal – Pics please!

Montecristo

New in Town
Hi,
could some Aero owners be so nice and upload some pics of the rolled over stitching compared to the normal stitching and explain on which parts of the jacket the rollover variant makes sense.
Thanks in advance!

Montecristo

New in Town
Well, I am not asking Aero to do it and for sure I dont want to take a class in it. For me it is about how it looks. I just did not find good side by side pics.

Well, I am not asking Aero to do it and for sure I dont want to take a class in it. For me it is about how it looks. I just did not find good side by side pics.

I just realized that my post may have come off harsh and I'm sorry if that was the case, it wasn't my intention just my questionable English. I thought you meant that Aero should post some! lol, sorry again. I don't have an Aero jacket to help you out, though. Not at the moment, at least.

Lots of other members have Aero jackets though, I'm surprised no one has posted a photo of it yet.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Would not even know what the difference is. Contact Aero Directly, they would be happy the help you out I'm sure...

Willybob

A-List Customer
If I remeber right, someone somewhere already posted drawings explaining this difference. maybe someone will remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe