Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adam..... 7 3/8 For Sale

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey guys, a friend of mine has a brand new Adam for sale. It's a stingy.

He wants to sell it because he said it's a bit loose on him, so take that into consideration. He asked me to put it up on ebay for him, but I thought I'd offer it here 1st.

If interested and want more info, just ask. Thanks a bunch.

He's asking $40 shipped. CONUS

adam-1.jpg
Adam2.jpg
Adam3.jpg
Adam4.jpg

MadDawg

Familiar Face
Definately interested. Can you provide more specifics for me? brim size, crown, materials, model...etc??

Thanks,

bolthead

Sure thing MD.

MadDawg said:
Definately interested. Can you provide more specifics for me? brim size, crown, materials, model...etc??

Thanks,
Crown is 5" with a center dent crease. The Brim, Grosgrain, and Sweatband are all 1 3/4". It is a Premier, and the color listed under the sweat says "Iron".

Nice, soft, pliable Lid. I haven't had the chance to accurately measure the inside circumference though. It is a 7 3/8, but was loose on him like I said.

I know it's stingy, but @ that size, and that maker, I thinks it's a steal, IMHO.

MadDawg

Familiar Face
I assume it is fur? Do you know? I can't find anything online about the Hat. "Adam" searches only bring up Stacy Adams Hats.

I will take the hat either way. I am a 7 1/2 typically, but if the "loose" 7 3/8 doesn't fit, it will make a nice gift.

How does it work from here?

Thanks,

bolthead

MadDawg said:
I assume it is fur? Do you know? I can't find anything online about the Hat. "Adam" searches only bring up Stacy Adams Hats.

I will take the hat either way. I am a 7 1/2 typically, but if the "loose" 7 3/8 doesn't fit, it will make a nice gift.

Thanks,
It is Fur, I'll PM you.

Oooops, I cant PM you, I noticed you only have 11 posts.

Do you have an email I can message to?

billyspew

One Too Many
MadDawg said:

Thanks,

Yes it would be fur, made in the late 60's early 70's. Looks like a good one.

bolthead

MadDawg said:

Thanks,
I still haven't heard back from this fella.....any other takers? [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust