Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-2 for sale-really nice grain

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I've reluctantly decided to sell this A-2 by Avirex 1978-01 model because this hide has so much character, but I don't wear it much sooo here it is. It's an older Avirex with the one piece back and 2 piece sleeves. No hand warmer pockets. It says size 46, but it will fit you great if you normally wear a size 42 to 44 sport jacket. Armpit to armpit is 24, shoulder seam to end of cuff is 24, shoulder seam to shoulder seam is 21, collar seam to bottom of waist knit is 24. Leather has normal amount of wear for an older jacket, no tears or stains. I honestly don't know if it's horsehide or cow. I know Avirex did make some in horse, but you look at the pics and judge for yourself. Front panels are unmatched hides. One side fairly smooth the other has more grain. I would estimate the leather to be around 2.5 oz weight. Knits are in good shape, but a bit fuzzy. Price is $150. plus shipping

IMG20071102_20071115_0001.jpg

IMG_20070312_0001_2.jpg

fedoralover

flyingdoctor

New in Town
Fedoralover,

I know this is an old post but if you haven't sold this jacket, I'd certainly be interested. It is a fantastic colour and looks great. I tried to send you a PM but it has been disabled for me so I've had to post this message.

Pete

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Sorry I'm late in replying. The jacket is still for sale. Please check the measurements I've given to make sure it'll fit you okay. I think you have to have close to 20 posts here before you can give or recieve PMs. but feel free to e-mail me at richwolles@juno.com

regards fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007