Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40's coats

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Hello Ladies!
It's that time of the year again and I really don't need all these winter coats. This thread is all 40's jackets and coats. Take a look and if you see something you like send me a PM. My price is $20 a coat plus you pay shipping. Questions?? PM me. If you need more pictures PM me. You want to haggle with me...PM me.

Cute 40's swing coat. A junior coat with an added fur trim. Med size/Large Coat has some moth holes but nothing major. Will need to be cleaned well. Still very cute!
coat9.jpg

Heavy 40's coat. Needs cleaned. Interesting details around arms. Heavy! Missing belt. Larger size
coat3.jpg

40's lite weight coat. Very nice but needs cleaned. No buttons is worn open. Med/ petite
coat7.jpg

40's lite weight navy coat. Needs cleaned. Med/petite
coat4.jpg

40's cape. Nice detail around neck line. Needs cleaned one tiny moth hole in back. med/large
P6280002.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Hmm, navy was the "in" thing then, eh? I like the first one, hafta think about it. I have too many coats as well!
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1