Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950s Royal Stetson Whippet. Sold, Thanks for all the offers.

J.E.

New in Town
I am accepting offers. This hat has never been used,It was purchased by my great uncle and has been in the box sine new. I can take more pictures if needed. Pm or email me at jaycoje@msn.com with any offers. Thanks
jaycoje

jaycoje

jaycoje

ScottyBlues

Familiar Face
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know much about the vintage hats. Is that an open crown or is that the way it's supposed to be worn? What about the brim on this hat? Is it meant to be folded down or worn up like that?

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
ScottyBlues said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know much about the vintage hats. Is that an open crown or is that the way it's supposed to be worn? What about the brim on this hat? Is it meant to be folded down or worn up like that?

Honestly, you could whatever you wanted. Technically, though, the Whippet is a fedora. So, this would be an open crown hat and the brim would usually be worn snapped down in front.

Beautiful specimen by the way, J.E.! I wish it was my size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007