Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940s+ ties, GOODBYE!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

Time to share images of (and 'memorialize'?) some 1930s-'40s-'50s ties of mine (that haven't been seen before on the Lounge), before they leave my neck forever and go off to eBayland.

moreauctionnow066.jpg

moreauctionnow067.jpg

moreauctionnow069.jpg

moreauctionnow068.jpg

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
I think I just had a heart attack, and so did my tie-loving beau...if that is what you are throwing back in the water, I can only imagine what you have kept! Hope you get a zillion dollars for those beauties! :)

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
UPDATE

Due to the "Bandwidth Exceeded" photo hosting issue (which will not be resolved until May 22), and due to the fact that I'm too cheap to pay eBay to host my auction photos (and too lazy to spend hours uploading them onto a new photo hosting site) ... my auctions are hereby postponed until the evening of SUNDAY, MAY 27.

Marc Chevalier said:
Due to the "Bandwidth Exceeded" photo hosting issue (which will not be resolved until May 22), and due to the fact that I'm too cheap to pay eBay to host my auction photos (and too lazy to spend hours uploading them onto a new photo hosting site) ... my auctions are hereby postponed until the evening of SUNDAY, MAY 27.

You blew up their server?! :eek: If I can't get to my photo album......:rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads