Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1000 X hat on the block.

jpdesign

Vendor
I am going to Auction this off here, just for this community.

I picked up a Body at the Stetson Factory. It is Chinchila. This is the Body that Stetson uses to make their 1000x hats. Retail on these hats is $5000 - $7000, depending on the Jewelry that goes on it.

The winner of the Auction will get this body, made into what ever style of hat they choose. It will be a true one of a kind as Stetson only uses these bodies for western hats. It is a natual colored body. It is a good deal lighter that a beaver natural body. Almost silverbelly in color.

IMG_0789.jpg

The auction starts at $1500. Place your bids here. If you want to remain anonymous send me a private message and I will update the list.

The Auction wil end on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. central time. Payment will be do the following Monday. The hat will be made and shipped before the end of the week.

Happy bidding

Jimmy

Zach R.

Practically Family
I don't know if "auctioning" in a classified section fits either.

From my understanding, this type of section (on all of the boards I have ever been to), is meant for someone to set a price on a piece of merchandise and sell it at that price(usually to avoid the hassle or inflated prices of ebay to keep the cost of collecting down).

Though, its up to MK if he wants to allow auctioning in his classified section.

jpdesign

Vendor
I had the oportunity to create a truely unique hat and thought I would offer it to this community only. Rather than put it on ebay, I felt it might be appreciated here. It is a hat that will be made only once and probably never again. Stetson doesn't usually made these bodies unless the hat has been ordered, then they are just made for the order and made into western hats. This type of body is not likely to make it into the hands of a custom maker anytime soon, and if it does it will probably be to a western hat maker.

The auction is over. I will not list the hat anywhere else for a while incase some one here is interested. PM me if you are and make an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007