Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what's up with this hat on ebay:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
A nice hat

Looks like a custom block! I think its to much brim for a pie. I like it alot I know its Vintage. I wish it was a 7 3/8. I'd go after it and I like the color. :cry:

Looks like a handshaped cowboy block. I have seen this block on cowboy hats in the movies and on Bonanza. Lets call it a TV dinner instead of a porkpie because a porkpie is round. :p
It is a nice hat but the block is ugly--in my opinion. Save it from itself Sharpe. Buy it and have Art revamp it into a C crown. He could make it fit you easily. ;)

Regards to all,

J

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Great minds think a like

jamespowers said:
Looks like a handshaped cowboy block. I have seen this block on cowboy hats in the movies and on Bonanza. Lets call it a TV dinner instead of a porkpie because a porkpie is round. :p
It is a nice hat but the block is ugly--in my opinion. Save it from itself Sharpe. Buy it and have Art revamp it into a C crown. He could make it fit you easily. ;)

Regards to all,

J
I got my little eye on it. Sounds like a plan don't tell anyone please. shhhhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis