Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Stagecoach.
f6c9d67bd382b6fdb3059fb0162615f4.jpg
2aaa428c034acde1593f84402a52d8b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's a great looking Stagecoach Dd. I really like that ribbon on the big western.

Michael

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
For Whippet Wednesday, Stetson Deckard JP Whippet in Phantom Gray. There are so many tones to this hat, I wear it with both gray and browns. The ribbon is kind of creamy color. Archive photo, sorry, have to get on the road to Portland for class. Studying Museums and their interpretation of Jewish History this term. Very interesting.

View attachment 103942 View attachment 103943

I need one of these to add to my Stetson collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Red. It's still my favorite suit. And the hat ranks pretty highly too.

That is a super looking Whippet. Wish I had one like that.

Thanks all,
Michael

The Garland Outlet had some in stock a week or so ago (no phantom gray tho). I posted some photos of a black one He Who Shall Not Be Named bought there. He also picked one up in Natural.

Perhaps you should give Candy a ringy-dingy.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Thank you, sir. There are very few vintage ones that turn up. This one popped up several years ago on the Bay with a BIN at a reasonable price. I hit the button so fast I hurt a finger.

A custom maker could do the job for you. This fella here just executed one that's as close as I've seen. If you ever want the dimensions of mine, let me know.
Thanks Greg I'll keep that in mind.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
For Whippet Wednesday, Stetson Deckard JP Whippet in Phantom Gray. There are so many tones to this hat, I wear it with both gray and browns. The ribbon is kind of creamy color. Archive photo, sorry, have to get on the road to Portland for class. Studying Museums and their interpretation of Jewish History this term. Very interesting.

View attachment 103942 View attachment 103943
That's a beauty Mike.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To celebrate Charlie's new arrival, Frank Stack silver beaver fifty. Manufactured by Maclachlan.

012418_1.jpg

Nice history (with surviving photos) provided by RLK here, along with additional photos of this interesting survivor.
Stunning! Everything about it is perfect. Really nice looking jacket too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
To celebrate Charlie's new arrival, Frank Stack silver beaver fifty. Manufactured by Maclachlan.

012418_1.jpg

Nice history (with surviving photos) provided by RLK here, along with additional photos of this interesting survivor.

great hats today friends, sorry for lack of compliments, short on time, working on the project truck, and editing photos of the mercedes

1930s Stetson Turf Club
c80a4d6f5bcd322f705f3b55741e4174.jpg
dc4faca8ac7fc3ab36dc17a1df5227da.jpg
897863686e6a25082b5d0dd874498405.jpg
06353cc3ad7a5506400e9c2ceec00dc7.jpg

just wonderful ... thank you for the inspiration gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member