Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Cal - It's changing my outlook on things

Bluechel

Practically Family
As I recall it may take a short period of time.
Ok thanks! I can't wait to ask a bunch of questions. I just got a Cal today that had a quilted lining, so I had reached out to ask her if that's done, and she said, "yes, special order only".....what a blast.....right from the owner ha....

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just talked at length with Gwen at Cal-Leather on an unrelated jacket topic! Told her she's already a celebrity here as the owner of the wonderful Cal-Leather. Told her how to get to the Lounge because she wants to tell us about a ten Jacket Limited Edition she's doing in a fantastic brown leather she found. Can't wait to see more details! Yes, I'm nuts about these jackets of course.

Oh God. Just what my wallet needed...

Unless she she takes pity on us and gives us a sort of bulk buy discount for getting ten jackets lol.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Gwen from Cal-Leather has still not been able to sign up to join....I reached out to the Help email, and haven't heard anything. I'd really love her to be able to join us here as the owner of Cal-Leather. Any suggestions?

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
Ok thanks! I can't wait to ask a bunch of questions. I just got a Cal today that had a quilted lining, so I had reached out to ask her if that's done, and she said, "yes, special order only".....what a blast.....right from the owner ha....
Found this picture in my Cal folder.......A masterpiece

Attachments

• Carage Cal LAPD.png
    Carage Cal LAPD.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 31

Edward

Bartender
Gwen from Cal-Leather has still not been able to sign up to join....I reached out to the Help email, and haven't heard anything. I'd really love her to be able to join us here as the owner of Cal-Leather. Any suggestions?

Just to put this out here as well...

I've checked in with management on this. As I suspected, the process is manual, so unlike a lot of other websites which use a greater degree of automation, It can sometimes take a few days to deal with new member requests. All existing membership applications should now have been dealt with, so Gwen should be able to process it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR