Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday I Am The Scruff!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I was just thinking about starting a happy Birthday thread for all the loungers when I read miss scruffs rant.

Dear miss scruff, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I am crossing my fingers that everything will tunr out just right for the rest of the day, presents should be pouring in, sing-o-grams should be ringing your doorbell, balloons should be delivered and songs requested in your name on the radio..

Happy Birthday Doll!!

Rufus

Practically Family
I have said it on the other thread, but, you can never get to many well wishes..

Happy Birthday Miss Scruff!

:) x x ruf

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Feliz cumpleanos, IATS!

I think you're swell, and I am glad you were born!
I hope it turns around and becomes a beautiful day for a beautiful girl.

The Shirt

Practically Family
Happy Happy Miss Scruff! Do something special just for yourself today. I always think the best things come to those who treat themselves and their spirits well.

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
Thank you all so much. I'm so flattered you would treat someone you don't know so well!

I really appreciate all your comments :)

This is something my dad got for me that I want to share. I love Stephen Fry and my dad worked at the Nelson Mandela birthday thing and Stephen was there so my dad called me and I spoke to Stephen on the phone. Then my dad gave me this today :)

stephenfry.jpg

It says "To Nikki - It was fun talking to you! Love Stephen xx"
It's only written on a scrap of paper but I love it.

Thanks again everyone!

Foofoogal

Banned
It says "To Nikki - It was fun talking to you! Love Stephen xx"
It's only written on a scrap of paper but I love it.

Thanks again everyone!
-----------------

Well see. How awesome is that. :eusa_clap

Mojito

One Too Many
Any gal who loves Great White Sharks has got to be great - glad you had a good birthday, and may the year ahead be sensationally fantastic for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads