Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A couple of nice hats on eBay...size 7 1/2.

STHill

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Havershaw. I'm onto 'em! If anybody else wants to bid though, feel free. I'm not sure how high I'll be willing to go.

Be careful on the second one if you are actually a full 7 1/2. The measurements appear to be wrong for a real 7 1/2. The size should equal a 23 1/2" circumference not 23". 23" would be a 7 3/8.
I would stay with the first one if you are a 7 1/2. Just a few words of advice from kindly ol' JP. LOL

Regards to all,

J

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
I did it!

I emailed that lady on both hats and told her how to measure them. I also provided a web site with a chart that gave sizes in the various methods used to size hats. Apprently she couldn't read as both those hats are truly the 7 3/8 size.
Dusty

STHill

One of the Regulars
Yeah, my mullet is between a 7 3/8 and 7 1/2 so I wasn't too concerned about exact measurement. But, you're right, you can't be too careful with ebay hat measurements (and other information, for that matter).

Ah, then if you are a 7 3/8 I would go for the second offering.
The first is fine and I have one myself but given the choice between a 3X and a Royal Deluxe, I would choose the latter. The felt quality is generally better; the liner and sweatband are also a little better quality in my experince. Just a thought.

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff